Gary's Deep Carpet Cleaning in Greenwich SE10
For the lowest rates on the leading deep carpet cleaning in Greenwich SE10, get in touch with us today. Gary's team of dedicated, expert staff boast an extensive training and years of experience, allowing us to deliver the finest cleaning results that money can buy!
Gary's carpet cleaners in Greenwich SE10 follow a rigorous, tried and tested method so when you book us for a carpet deep clean, this is what you get:
- We'll come to your house, with cleaning equipment and a range of shampoos and conditioners.
- Before cleaning, we will remove all furniture and fittings from the area for cleaning.
- A stronger detergent is used to treat more resilient stains.
- Next our staff shampoo thoroughly, before vacuum cleaning.
- By injecting shampoo into the weave, we deliver a deep clean to the carpet.
- It is at this stage that we will be able to treat your carpets with protective Scotchgard, if you require it.
- The next stage is to rake the fibres of your carpet, in order to help it dry.
- We then return your furniture, adding layers of foil to protect contamination at contact points.
- Before leaving, we will provide you with protective overshoes designed to keep your drying carpets free from contamination. Drying typically takes three-four hours, and can be improved by leaving a window open.
The results really do speak for themselves just take a look at our reviews page now! Here you'll be able to read through testimonials left for us by some of our past customers, and find out why they've rated us as the one of the finest carpet cleaning companies in Greenwich SE10.
Call Gary's Carpet Cleaning Services today - on 020 3404 5618. Lines are open 24/7, and we have a team of friendly staff on hand to help you to make a booking. You can have your questions answered, or even request a quote. Alternatively, why not a get a free quote for carpet cleaning services in Greenwich SE10 right this minute - using our simple online form.
We Can Clean Any Floor Type:
Professional from start to finish, we never fail to satisfy your expectations.
Get the best cleaning deals in Greenwich SE10 area call us on 020 3404 5618 NOW!
The procedure widely known as deep cleaning is actually thorough cleaning of wall-to-wall carpets and rugs. Even the most qualitative flooring begins to look shabby and dirty over the years. Despite weekly vacuuming, recommended as key treatment to prolong your carpet's life and quick reaction when stain occurs after few years of use any carpet can get worn and grimy appearance. This is why experts and manufacturers recommend deep cleaning for your carpet at least once a year.
The main deep cleaning methods are two - dry and steam carpet cleaning. First one is used with specific floorings such as sisal, jute, seagrass and old Persian rugs. This method has extremely quick drying time and this is why it is often assigned for carpet cleaning at commercial buildings. The second method - steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction has longer drying time, but it's very effective for heavily soiled or stained floorings. This procedure, is not suitable for moisture sensitive fibers, because treatment with hot water can damage the carpet. We offer some additional treatments that can be applied for better result after our cleaner examines the carpet's condition.